The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.55% between 2023-2033
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Nucleic Acid Therapeutics CDMO Market - A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global nucleic acid therapeutics CDMO (contract development and manufacturing organization) market was valued at $3.88 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $14.19 billion by 2033, growing at a staggering CAGR of 12.55%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for nucleic acid therapeutics CDMOs:
- Growing demand for nucleic acid therapeutics applications to treat chronic and genetic diseases
- Increasing FDA or European Medicines Agency (EMA) approvals of nucleic acid therapeutics
- Advancements in manufacturing units for producing nucleic acid by CDMOs
The detailed study is a compilation of 20 market data tables and 150 figures spread through 206 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst's Take on the Market Projection
According to Satyendr Singh Rajput, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, "The ability of pharmaceutical corporations to outsource more discoveries has recently increased due to a desire among them to improve development and manufacturing. The CDMOs provide a broad range of services, including the production of APIs and pharmaceutical goods, including final packaging, product development, and characterization."
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Nucleic Acid Therapeutics CDMO Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- AGC Biologics
- Asymchem Inc.
- CMIC HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
- Codexis, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Eurofins Scientific
- GeneOne Life Science
- Kaneka Corporation
- LGC Science Group Holdings Limited
- Maravai LifeSciences Holdings, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Nippon Shkubai Co., Ltd
- ST Pharm
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Recent Industry Developments in the Global Nucleic Acid Therapeutics CDMO Market
- In January 2023, Agilent Technologies, Inc. invested $725 million to increase its manufacturing capacity for therapeutic nucleic acids.
- In August 2022, Codexis and Molecular Assemblies announced the execution of a commercial license and enzyme supply agreement for an optimized TdT enzyme for enzymatic DNA synthesis.
- In March 2022, IMM, a partner of VGXI, has recently announced that it received a $12 million grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to support the Phase 1 clinical trial of a DNA vaccine aimed at preventing Alzheimer's disease.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in life sciences and biomanufacturing? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™ in Healthcare by BIS Research:
Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Tags: DeepTech, biomanufacturing, Genomics, Market Research, Life Sciences, Healthcare
See Campaign: https://bit.ly/3WHbFpy
, iCN Internal Distribution
, Extended Distribution
, Research Newswire